Monitoring the pressure based on CAN protocol to open Air bag in car
Jan 2016 - On Going
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
• In this project we are using the CAN protocol to monitor the and measure the pressure using pressure sensor MS4515.
• It will send to ADC and it converts analog to digital output, Furthermore, it has given to CAN peripheral 1 and there it will compare with reference pressure value, whenever it exceeds then it goes to CAN peripheral 2.
• Once it receives the pressure value it opens the Air Bag and saves the life of a human being.
• we use a technology CAN stands for "CONTROL AREA NETWORK" is a serial communication protocol which efficiently supports distributed real time control with a very high level of security.
• we implemented this project using keil uversion3 and Practically, we checked the output on LPC2129 hardware board.