A mid-management professional with proven
knowledge of IT B2B Sales, Pre-sales, Delivery, large Program & Account
management, Customer relationship management, IT Consulting, Products and Services.
Extensive domain knowledge in Banking and Insurance industry (BFSI)
for ~10 years in Capital, Mortgage, Re-Insurance & Superannuation markets.
Working knowledge of Healthcare, Manufacturing and Telecom domains.
Direct IT B2B sales & Enterprise sales experience of 3 years, Pre-sales 6 years, & Delivery management 7 years.·
Strong leadership skills. Managed
P&L, cost & budget analysis & allocations, large teams, delivery
Managed high performing teams with 8+ years of experience. Onsite
experience of 4+ years in three
countries. Worked with clients of nine
nationalities. Worked extensively with GE(General
Electric) & Fortune 50 as IT vendor.
Managed team exceeding 100+ associates across geographies
(time-zones) and across technologies.
PMP Certified, Six Sigma Green Belt, TCS mid-mgmt trained, IT sales trained(TCS Ambassador Corps)·
Jul 2016 - On Going
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Job Title: VP Operations
Work Type: Full Time
Jul 2016 - On Going
Tata Consultancy Services
Aug 2001 - Apr 2015
Bangalore, US, UK
Work Type: Full Time
Industry: IT/Computers - Software
Indian School of Business Hyderabad
Apr 2015 - Apr 2016
Bundelkhand Institute of Engg. & Technology
Jul 1997 - May 2001
IT B2B & Enterprise sals
Program & Delivery management
New account & Business Development
Forecasting & Big Data Analytics
IBM Legacy Applications
Managing Complexity & Markets
CRM, Hunting, Farming, Deals closure
Banking & Insurance domains
Telecom & Manufacturing domains
Digital & Social Media marketing
Go to market
Financial & Business Modelling
IT & Digital Strategies
New product development and market
Telecom Client P&L & Business Relationship Mgmt
Sep 2014 - Apr 2015
• Telecom domain- B2B sales and P&L owner for a TCS client- world’s largest network & telecom equipment provider, with annual revenue ownership of $15 Mn/year. Thorough knowledge of CRM application salesforce.com.
• Ownership of Bid/Proposal mgmt, cross-sell, up-sell opportunities in excess of $3 Mn/year. Performed successful bid of $4-5 Mn for repeat business in 2014. Managed client’s Smart-Cities, Innovation& Digital initiatives.
• Built & managed relationship with client’s senior management
Delivery & Sales for Fortune 500 Re-Insurance
May 2014 - Aug 2014
• Insurance domain- B2B sales and Delivery mgmt. Managed customers and large delivery teams in US, Switzerland, India. Team size exceeded 150 associates. Owned people management and competency development
• Worked in Agile development and delivery framework. Managed Risks through tools- FMEA, RACI & RCAs.
• Successful pre-sales bids of $8 Mn, performed due-diligence & cube-analysis. Managed bidding and Proposals.
• Managed ADM delivery with 95% On-budget & time for a TCS Re-Insurnace client
Delivery & Sales for Fortune 500 Insurance client
Apr 2012 - Apr 2014
• Insurance domain- B2B sales, program and Delivery mgmt via SDLC & Agile methodology for a TCS client- Australia’s largest superannuation and retirement fund.
• One of the largest Transformation Project in TCS, with revenues of $13-14 Mn/yr
• Conducted successful pre-sales bid of $17 Mn. Performed due-diligence, delivery planning, capacity management, requirements gathering, pricing, and 3-6-9-12 months delivery plans
• Managed project in Agile environment, led Business Analysis, design.
fortune 500 US manufacturing firm sales & Delivery
May 2009 - Dec 2011
• Manufacturing domain- Performed successful pre-sales of $4.5 Mn in 2009 for a US based large manufacturing account; one of the largest deals in TCS in 2009 (recession year).
• Performed due-diligence, cube analysis, data analysis and several presentations in US for over a month to win that account
• Set-up a new account in 2009 in US & Gurgaon, managing clients, teams, vendors and support groups
• Grew account from 0 to 60 associates in a year, with repeat business of $9Mn/yr as of today.
GE Capital, GE Money, GE Mortgage delivery
Jan 2002 - Apr 2009
Mumbai, Noida, UK
• Managed one of the most critical projects in Dublin Ireland for GE Mortage domain.
• Resumed billing, which was stalled for over 6 months, in under a month creating additional revenue of $2 Mn
• Managed three teams across Dublin & Noida; cost & budget mgmt, delivery ownership, customer relations mgmt. Managed very critical client relationship for this account, which was on the brink of closure
• Managed repeat business of over a $1 Mn/year during recession peak
• Delivered on On-time & FTR
View More (2)
Project Mgmt, PMP
Farming, Hunting, and Closing large Deals
IT B2B & Enterprise sales (Fortune 50,large deals)
TCS sales trained and Corporate Visions sales trained
Delivery & Program mgmt
TCS Pragati mid-mgmt intensive training for high performers
Six Sigma Green Belt
View More (2)
Best Project Auditor in Manufacturing domain
GE Best ODC Manager twice
TCS & GE
Best ODC Manager in Mumbai GE Accounts
P&L owner and sales of $10 mn for US Telecom giant
new business and repeat sales of $7 Mn, and another 3 Mn in up-sell for largest Telecom and network manufacturer in the world, Fortune 50 client. Deals and negotiations took 3-4 months
Sales closure for re-insurance client for $8Mn
Repeat and cross sell opportunity closure of $8 Mn for 2nd largest Re-insurance firm in the world, Fortune 500 firm.
Insurance repeat and cross sell of $30 Mn (team)
Repeat, Cross & Up-sell of $30 Mn for 5 years for largest Australian Insurance and Superannuation firm in 2013. This was a team effort of 4 associates, including myself, and took 6 months of negotiation.
New account hunting & sales closure in US Mfg
New account taken from a competitor incumbent during peak of Recession in 2009
Process Stabilization and Billing resumption (GE)
Extremenly critical project. GE Mortgage enterprise level project stabilization and billing resumption of $2 Mn/yr in Ireland withing 2 months